- Why the hell not? by Jason Fried of Basecamp
- "Sometimes it’s just worth saying why the hell not and going for it."
- How Working With No Managers Creates A New Ecosystem
- "In a forest, there is no master tree that plans and dictates change when rain fails to fall or when the spring comes early. The whole ecosystem reacts creatively, in the moment."
- Product feedback you should ignore - Inside Intercom
- Interview with Nir Eyal: Building Habit Forming Developer Products — Heavybit Blog
- Are we making it better? by David of Basecamp
- "A better way to think of hazy problems, like “how easy is it to get started with Basecamp?” or “is the query interface for Active Record as readable as can be?”, is to focus on mere progress instead: Are we making it better?"
- Dat is an open source project that provides a streaming interface between every file format and data storage backend.
- VividCortex - Database Performance Intelligence - Application and Query Monitoring
- E-Ink word processing with Amazon Kindle | Shubhro Saha
- Built with Meteor